Recipe and photo creation: Nina Zorčič
Ingredients for 8 tiles:
- 250g of chopped dates
- 25g of honey
- 70g of coarsely chopped nuts of your choice (I added a mixture of peanuts, hazelnuts and almonds)
- 200g of oatmeal (I added 100g finely ground and 100g wholemeal)
- 40g of oatmeal (oatmeal ground into flour)
- 10g of lyophilized apricots
- 10g of lyophilized bio forest blackberries
- 10g of lyophilized plums
- lyophilized raspberry powder
- lyophilized plums
- lyophilized bio forest blackberries
- 50g of white chocolate
Soak the dates in boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes.
Then squeeze them really well and transfer to a bowl. Save them with a fork and add all the other ingredients. You need to get a sufficiently compact mass that sticks together. If the mass is too sticky, add more oatmeal. If the mass is too dry, add a spoonful of honey or milk of your choice.
Transfer the mixture to a baking tray (diameter 18x18cm) lined with baking paper and form a flat bottom. Help yourself with a glass and press the bottom nicely against the baking sheet.
Sprinkle with lyophilized raspberry powder, blackberries and plums and press them gently against the bottom.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
When the mixture hardens, cut it into 8 equal pieces and pour melted white chocolate if desired.
Energy bars are ready! You can enjoy them right away, or you can store them in the fridge or freezer.