Recipe and photo creation: Nina Zorčič
Recipe for two servings:
- 400ml of canned coconut milk (chilled, use only the hard part)
- 80g of white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavoring
- 2 teaspoons of honey or maple syrup
- 20g of finely ground coconut flour
- 4 of tablespoons lyophilized strawberry powder
- coconut chips
- lyophilized strawberries
- lyophilized bio forest blackberries
Melt the chocolate in a water bath or microwave. Allow to cool slightly and in a large bowl, mix with coconut milk, vanilla, honey and coconut flour.
Divide the mixture into 3 bowls. Add 2 tablespoons of lyophilized strawberries to one and stir. In another bowl, add one tablespoon and stir. However, do not add any strawberries to the last bowl. Fill the mixtures alternately into two jars. Sprinkle with coconut chips and lyophilized strawberries or organic forest blackberries.